Words cannot express the heartfelt appreciation, I feel for Joe Zarzaur, Esquire, and his professional office staff; and the level of expertise, confidence, courage, experience, wisdom, and genuine concern for my well-being; he exhibited on my behalf as well as the necessary insight into the matter and protection from; the dishonest alternative agendas of the other insurance company’s hired “gun” calling and harassing me (voice mails too).
Board Accredited Certification does make a difference. Joe Zarzaur is truly the “other side’s” greatest fear. He is laser-focused on the client’s needs and the goals to achieve, on behalf of the client regarding their medical bills and maximum pain & suffering compensation, considering their future medical needs financially, is 2nd to none. He is relentless on your behalf. Make no mistake, it is in your best interest to hire the best, 2nd to none, to represent your best interests first and above all when you have suffered the consequences of someone else’s negligence.
It is vital to have the best in protecting you from the insurance company’s sleazy hired predators trained to prey on the victims of their insured’s negligence, especially when you are injured and most vulnerable, right after the accident. Joe Zarzaur places the necessary legal wall between you and them that stops the harassing phone calls. He provides the peace of mind you need, so you can focus on your medical needs.
• 2. Contact Joe at Zarzaur Law, P.A.
• 3. If you have more than 1 vehicle, stack your insurance coverage for your vehicles & demand proof that it has been done
• 4. Never speak with anyone from the other insurance company
• 5. NEVER use your cell phone in your vehicle when driving- It causes accidents
• 6. Ask your legal representation for recommendations concerning Auto Repair & Collision Repair Shops for your vehicle
• 7. Make sure you have your car examined mechanically too.
Joe Zarzaur enabled me peace of mind, allowing me to focus on my medical needs and surgeries. He is the Tesla, Einstein & the Carlos Kleiber of Maestros conducting the legal orchestra symphony on your behalf. Don’t talk to anyone until you speak with Joe at Zarzaur Law, P.A. FIRST….