Pensacola Triathlon Team Recruitment
Are you interested in possibly becoming a part of the Zarzaur Law Triathlon team?
Zarzaur Law is looking to add new members from the local Pensacola area for the 2018 triathlon season. Candidates must be good ambassadors for endurance sports, be community and philanthropic minded, filled with courage and motivation, and possess the drive to be the best YOU can be.
Currently, the Gavel Team is in search of women and men who exemplify the following characteristics:
- Men and women who are good ambassadors for endurance sports. When the word ambassador pops up, many people think we’re looking for people who owned the top steps of the podiums. While being fast is awesome and several of our athletes are incredibly fast, that, in and of itself, is not what it takes. The Zarzaur Law Tri Team is looking for triathletes that want to live lifestyles of health, fitness and truly love endurance sports. We’re looking for people who try to give a word of encouragement to others who are on the course, road, water or trail. And lastly, race to the absolute best of your ability on that day but, congratulate others even when things don’t go according to plan.
- Philanthropic and community focused individuals. The Zarzaur Law Tri Team focuses extracurricular time on community events and charities. In addition to volunteering at races, The Gavel Team encourages our members to give back to the community by supporting, through The Gavel Team or on an individual basis, organizations that promote safety, health and fitness. Below is a list of organizations we believe can benefit from the knowledge, experience, and resources, of The Gavel Team and our members. In particular, The Gavel Team supports Favor House and the Gulf Coast Kids House. This includes several required events and fundraisers for one charity each season.
- As a reminder, we’re looking for good athletes who will represent Zarzaur Law, P.A. and the triathlon team. You do NOT need to be an elite athlete, you only need to have the courage and motivation to strive to be the best you can.
If interested, please submit your letter of interest. This letter should include why you meet the characteristics listed above, why you would be a good team member and your prior triathlete or triathlete related experience. Please email your submission to email@example.com by December 10, 2017.
- Takata Inflator Investigation – Is Your Car’s Air Bag Defective? - October 7, 2021
- Why Should You Seek Medical Treatment After A Car Wreck? - October 6, 2021
- Wave Another Car Across And An Accident Occurs – Who is Liable? - September 29, 2021