Law Student at University of Florida Levin College of Law
Hometown – Pensacola, Florida
Daniel Carter Q&A:
1. School You Are Attending And What Year Of Law School Are You In?
Levin College of Law at UF, just finished my 2L year.
2. What Area Of Law Are You Interested In Pursuing? When Did You Know You Wanted To Be A Lawyer?
Plaintiff Tort Representation or Criminal Defense.
3. What Do You Hope To Learn While Interning At Zarzaur Law, P.A.?
About Civil Litigation, Florida Law, and working as an lawyer in Pensacola.
4. Why Did You Choose Zarzaur Law, P.A.?
Because I wanted to work in Pensacola and I had heard Zarzaur Law is a great firm to work for.
5. Name Some Of Your Top Achievements Thus Far
Making it through the first two years. (I honestly ain’t got much here….ok, well becoming a new dad while starting law school!)
6. What Do You Like To Do? (Hobbies, Sports, Charity Work)
Go to the beach, hang out with my dog and family, play guitar, watch football.
7. Who (Dead Or Alive) Would You Like To Meet And Why?
Anthony Bourdain. To have a drink and share a meal with.
8. Why Do You Love / Like Pensacola?
It is where I am from and a great city to live in.
9. Pets? (Type And Names)
Gus, he’s a 7 year old Irish Setter
10. Best Piece Of Advice That You Have Ever Received? (By Who?)
“Learn to make a dollar out of 15 cents.” Coach Smith (high school football coach)
WATCH DANIEL’S INTERVIEW WITH JOE HERE! >
Joe Zarzaur is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney whose firm is dedicated to promoting community safety since 2007. ZARZAUR LAW’S AREAS OF PRACTICE: Serious Personal Injury, Product Defect, Auto Accidents, Cycling Accidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Products Liability, Wrongful Death, Community Safety, Boat and Jet Ski Accidents, Slip and Fall Injuries, and more. Licensed in Alabama and Florida.
If you’ve been the victim of an accident, it’s important that you don’t make any rash decisions. Put yourself in the best possible position to receive the justice you deserve. It is also important to consult with a Board Certified Trial lawyer who has the knowledge and experience to help you. We know accidents can be stressful and want to make the process as easy as possible for you. Call Zarzaur Law, P.A. today at (855) Hire-Joe for a free legal consultation or visit www.zarzaurlaw.com.