Meet Our Summer Clerks: Jacob Salter
Jacob Salter Q&A:
1. School You Are Attending And What Year Of Law School Are You In?
Florida State University College of Law & Rising 2L.
2. What Area Of Law Are You Interested In Pursuing? When Did You Know You Wanted To Be A Lawyer?
I am interested in litigation practice, I am not sure which area, in particular, I would like to practice; however, I do have a slight interest in business litigation, but also an interest in personal injury as it allows me to help others who have been wronged. Growing up I always had an interest in being a lawyer. My dad was a police officer when I was young which sparked my interest in law, so from a young age, I was able to somewhat learn about criminal law.
3. What Do You Hope To Learn While Interning At Zarzaur Law, P.A.?
I would like to gain a more practical understanding of litigation and sharpen those needed skills so that I can become the best lawyer possible.
4. Why Did You Choose Zarzaur Law, P.A.?
I chose Zarzaur Law because of the firm’s strong reputation and because of all of the lawyers’ experience, both in and out of the courtroom, which provides an amazing learning opportunity.
5. Name Some Of Your Top Achievements Thus Far
Staff Editor for Law Review
6. What Do You Like To Do? (Hobbies, Sports, Charity Work)
7. Who (Dead Or Alive) Would You Like To Meet And Why?
James May, Richard Hammond, and Jeremy Clarkson (the cast of Top Gear). I grew up watching Top Gear almost daily. The show was one of my favorites because of my love for cars, learning about other cultures, and travel.
8. Why Do You Love / Like Pensacola?
What I like about being in Pensacola is that I have an opportunity to see all of my family and the beach here is one of a kind.
9. Best Piece Of Advice That You Have Ever Received? (By Who?)
Not to compare yourself to others. I have found this is especially important in the competitive law school environment where you have to trust your study habits and work product rather than try to imitate others.
10. What Are Your Reading?
I am not currently reading anything for pleasure.
Joe Zarzaur is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney whose firm is dedicated to promoting community safety since 2007. ZARZAUR LAW’S AREAS OF PRACTICE: Serious Personal Injury, Product Defect, Auto Accidents, Cycling Accidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Products Liability, Wrongful Death, Community Safety, Boat and Jet SkiAccidents, Slip and Fall Injuries, and more. Licensed in Alabama and Florida.
If you’ve been the victim of an accident, it’s important that you don’t make any rash decisions. Put yourself in the best possible position to receive the justice you deserve. It is also important to consult with a Board Certified Trial lawyer who has the knowledge and experience to help you. We know accidents can be stressful and want to make the process as easy as possible for you. Call Zarzaur Law, P.A. today at (855) Hire-Joe for a free legal consultation or visit www.zarzaurlaw.com.
- August Is Back-To-School Month And Child Safety Awareness Month In Florida. - August 4, 2022
- Pensacola Among Top Fatal Pedestrian Crash Hot Spots. - August 3, 2022
- Don’t Sign A Release After Your Car Accident Until You Speak With A Lawyer - August 1, 2022