Meet Our Summer Clerks: Billy Harris
Law Student at Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
Hometown – Pensacola, Florida
Billy Harris Q&A:
1. School You Are Attending And What Year Of Law School Are You In?
Cumberland School of Law, going into my second year.
2. What Area Of Law Are You Interested In Pursuing? When Did You Know You Wanted To Be A Lawyer?
The more I study the more areas that I am interested in. But I have a big interest in both business law (transactional and litigation), as well as personal injury.
3. What Do You Hope To Learn While Interning At Zarzaur Law, P.A.?
Everything and anything that I am able to do while I am here, it has been a great experience so far and I have learned so much already.
4. Why Did You Choose Zarzaur Law, P.A.?
Joe is a Cumberland alum which I think is neat, I had also heard tremendous things about both The Firm and Mr. Zarzaur personally.
5. Name Some Of Your Top Achievements Thus Far
I have reinstated the Florida Student Bar Association and am currently its sitting President.
6. What Do You Like To Do? (Hobbies, Sports, Charity Work)
7. Who (Dead Or Alive) Would You Like To Meet And Why?
Probably our Nation’s Founding Fathers. I love history so I think it would be really interesting to meet anyone from that time, but it would be a huge added bonus to really see what the people who founded our country were really like.
8. Why Do You Love / Like Pensacola?
I love the perfect mix of large and small-town appeal that it holds, also all my family is here so it’ll always be home.
9. Best Piece Of Advice That You Have Ever Received? (By Who?)
Just to work hard and to always keep trying to get myself better, I have been fortunate in that I have parents who’ve provided me with enough advice for two lifetimes and are always able to make me remember just exactly why I am doing what I am trying to do. (Become a lawyer)
10. What Are Your Reading?
Joe Zarzaur is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney whose firm is dedicated to promoting community safety since 2007. ZARZAUR LAW’S AREAS OF PRACTICE: Serious Personal Injury, Product Defect, Auto Accidents, Cycling Accidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Products Liability, Wrongful Death, Community Safety, Boat and Jet SkiAccidents, Slip and Fall Injuries, and more. Licensed in Alabama and Florida.
If you’ve been the victim of an accident, it’s important that you don’t make any rash decisions. Put yourself in the best possible position to receive the justice you deserve. It is also important to consult with a Board Certified Trial lawyer who has the knowledge and experience to help you. We know accidents can be stressful and want to make the process as easy as possible for you. Call Zarzaur Law, P.A. today at (855) Hire-Joe for a free legal consultation or visit www.zarzaurlaw.com.
- Vehicle Blindspot Dangers: What You Need To Know. - February 2, 2023
- Is There a Cap On Personal Injury Damages in Florida? - February 1, 2023
- Zarzaur Law To Be Premier Sponsor of the 2023 Pensacon Adult and Kids Costume Contests. - January 30, 2023