Facts About the Most Common Types of Car Accident Injuries.
- Feelings of anxiety and increased heart rate when you’re faced with reminders of the event. Hearing a horn honk or brakes screeching may automatically activate a fear response.
- Feeling a little more on edge when you’re driving. You may be jumpy or startle more easily in a car.
- Being more watchful. You’re more likely to scan your environment for potential sources of threats (for example, people driving too fast).
- Avoidance. Because of the anxiety that often follows an MVA, it’s natural that you may want to avoid some situations or experience hesitation at times, such as driving on the highway.
If you’ve been the victim of a car wreck, it’s important that you don’t make any rash decisions, it is important to consult with a Board Certified Trial lawyer who has the knowledge and experience to help you. We know accidents can be stressful and want to make the process as easy as possible for you. Call Zarzaur Law, P.A. today at (855) Hire-Joefor a free legal consultation or visit www.zarzaurlaw.com.
Follow the link to the car wreck checklist and put yourself in the best possible position to receive the justice you deserve.
Joe Zarzaur is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney whose firm is dedicated to promoting community safety since 2007. OUR AREAS OF PRACTICE: Serious Personal Injury, Product Defect, Auto Accidents, Cycling Accidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Products Liability, Wrongful Death, Community Safety, Boat and Jet Ski Accidents, Slip and Fall Injuries, and more. Licensed in Alabama and Florida.
- August Is Back-To-School Month And Child Safety Awareness Month In Florida. - August 4, 2022
- Pensacola Among Top Fatal Pedestrian Crash Hot Spots. - August 3, 2022
- Don’t Sign A Release After Your Car Accident Until You Speak With A Lawyer - August 1, 2022