Zarzaur Law Accepting Applications for 2020 Triathlon Team.
Are you interested in being a member of the 2020 Zarzaur Law Triathlon team?
Zarzaur Law is looking to add new members from the local Pensacola area for our 2020 triathlon team – The Gavels. We’re looking for experienced triathletes who excel in representing Zarzaur Law, P.A.
What characteristics are we looking for?
4. Possess the drive to be the best YOU can be.
1. Men and women who are good ambassadors for endurance sports, that doesn’t only mean being on top steps of the podiums. While being fast is awesome and several of our athletes are incredibly fast, that, in and of itself, is not what it takes. The Zarzaur Law Tri Team is looking for triathletes that want to live and share lifestyles of health, fitness and truly love endurance sports. We’re looking for people who try to give a word of encouragement to others who are on the course, road, water or trail. And lastly, race to the absolute best of your ability on that day but, congratulate others even when things don’t go according to plan.
2. Philanthropic and community focused individuals. The Zarzaur Law Gavel Tri Team focuses extracurricular time on community events and charities. In addition to volunteering at races, The Gavel Team gives back to the community by supporting as a team or on an individual basis those organizations that promote safety, health and fitness. The Gavel Team has adopted Favor House and Gulf Coast Kid’s House as the two main charities to focus their support and represent. This includes some required events and fundraisers for these non-profit organizations each season.
It is extremely important that you have the time to dedicate to being a part of this team, the designated races, and the other events.
Please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1, 2019.
- Zarzaur Law, PA Offers Virtual Meetings in Wake of Cornonavirus (COVID19) Outbreak. - March 16, 2020
- The Coronavirus – A Serious Health Crisis - March 12, 2020
- Do You Know Florida’s Car Seat Laws? - January 10, 2020